16710 Ranch Rd 965
Fredericksburg, TX , 78624
Phone: (830) 685-3636
Located in park headquarters.
Machine 2 Designs are:
1) Relief of the big dome with the words 'Enchanted Rock' at the top and 'State Natural Area' at the bottom (horizontal)
2) Overview map of the park with the words 'Enchanted Rock SNA' at the top and 'Fredericksburg TX' at the bottom (horizontal)
3) An inscription that reads "Enchanted Rock SNA - From its summit, in the fall of 1841, Captain John G. Hayes, while surrounded by Comanche Indians who cut him off from his ranging company repulsed the whole band and inflicted upon them such heavy losses they fled. Marked by the State of Texas 1936 - Fredericksburg, TX'