CORNWALL- Lands End , England
The two Souvenir Penny machines have been removed, they have been replaced by two GEM series PPF machines from Penny Press. These machines do not require the penny, as there are supplied from a hopper. As these machines are new the hoppers have brand new pennies in, making a real nice roll.
Each penny costs £1 as usual. Design details, each penny has a solid ring border.
1) ... Lands End logo
2) ... Lighthouse (Land's End Longships Lighthouse)
3) ... Rescue helicopter (Land's End)
4) ... Cliffs (Land's End)
1) ... Lands End to John O'Groats logo
2) ... Mileage signpost (Land's End)
3) ... First and last house (Land's End)
4) ... Green Farm logo (Land's End)
Retired 1 - Lands End Designs
1) Lands End...2) Lands End Signpost...3) Longships Lighthouse...4) Cyclist
Retired 2 - Dr Who designs
1) Tardis...2 ) Cyborg... 3) K9 ... 4) Dr Who Logo
Machine details uploaded by David Miller, ukpennies.co.uk
1/15/13: Machines are located in the same building but different areas and different shops. One is right inside the door on the entrance to the right, near a cafe. The other machine is located at the back door of the building, which is an entrance into another gift shop.