Reliant Center 8334 Fannin Street
Houston, TX , 77054
The Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo is an annual event located in Reliant Park in Houston. This year there were 9 penny machines (3 designs in each) with 5 different designs. The designs were repeated in some of the machines. Some were located in the Reliant Center - 2 inside by Ag-Venture and one each at Entrances to halls C and E.
2011, one new penny
2010: 2 machines containing 3 designs in each. All located in main concourse during rodeo each March.
Only March 3 - 22, 2009. Pennies cost $1 each. Change machines are located alongside each machine
This year there were a total of 6 new designs. Total of 8 Machines with 3 Designs repeated on all machines.
1. (V) Rodeo Logo with date.
2. (V) Cow
3. (V) Rodeo Buckle
4. (H) Cowboy Boot & Rodeo Logo
5. (H) Saddle Bronc Riding & Rodeo Logo
6. (V) Saddle Bronc Riding & Rodeo Logo
The 2009 Rodeo days are Designs in Machines 1, 2, 5 and 8
1) Rodeo Logo; 2) Carnival, 3) Bull Riding
Designs in Machines 3, 4, 6, and 7
1) Rodeo Logo, 2) Barrel Racer, 3) Tx Lucky Penny
Basic designs for 2008
1) Cowboy in Barrel, 2) Steer, 3) Hat on 'H' Logo, 4) Texas Lucky Penny, 5) Cowboy with rope on horse going forward, 6) Cowboy with rope on horse going right, 7) Steer head, 8) Diamond Logo and 9) God Bless Texas design.